Your quick guide on how to do a New Company Registration
You may be itching to start doing business with a brand new company – but you need to register your new company first! Thankfully Tax Monster has everything to help guide you through the new company registration process, including a free company search name tool. We charge nothing for new company registrations – the lowest in Australia! (Plus the Standard Government ASIC fee)
How to do a New Company Registration
New company registrations can be processed in no time at all, simply by following a few easy steps. All you need to do is:
- Use Tax Monster’s new company name search tool to find out if your name is being used by an existing company – this takes literally three seconds!
- Fill in our company registration form – any questions, just call us and talk to one of our friendly professionals
- Pay using your credit card (Compulsory Government ASIC Fee)
- The new company registration process is complete!
Tax Monster’s cloud-based system is easy to use and takes the hassle out of the new company registration procedure.
New company name search
Using Tax Monster’s new company name search tool, you can make sure you choose a name for your company that has not already been used by another company. The company search name process is really important for anyone embarking on the new company registration procedure.
Please remember, Australian law states that new company registrations must not include certain words in their company names. Some examples of words you cannot use are:
- ‘chamber of commerce’
- ‘building society’
- Words that suggest a misleading link to the Royal Family, the government or an ex-servicemen’s organisation.
- Names that are considered to be offensive or suggest non-legal activity.
Want to register a new company in a name you already own?
If your proposed company name is identical to a registered business name that you own, you can register the name under the following circumstances:
- If the business name holder is an individual, the name is available to the proposed company if that individual is a proposed company director or member
- If the business name holder is a company, the name is available to the proposed company if each of the partners is a proposed company director or member
- If the business name holder is a trust, the name is available to the proposed company if each of the trustees is a proposed company director or member, and you have provided ASIC with a copy of the Trust Deed
- If the business name holder is a partnership or joint venture, the name is available to the proposed company if each of the partners is a proposed company director or member.
New Company Registrations: Did you know….?
There are over two million actively trading businesses in Australia – do you want to become one of them? Here are some quick facts to inspire you:
- The Construction industry has the highest number of business operating in Australia, followed by the Professional, Scientific and Technical Services and Rental, Hiring and Real Estate Services industries
- The Electricity, Gas, Water and Waste Services industry has the lowest number of business operating in Australia, followed by the Public Administration and Safety and Mining
- Survival rates for businesses are highest for Health Care and Social Assistance and Rental, Hiring and Real Estate Services, followed by Agriculture, Forestry and Fishing
Which type of new company are YOU going to create? Whatever your new business venture, Tax Monster is here to show you how to do a new company registration, guide you through the new company registration process and help you on your way to creating a healthy, lucrative business through our top-quality accounting, bookkeeping and tax services.
New Company Registrations with Tax Monster
- Easy new company registration procedure – Pty Ltd, ACN, ABN, GST, PAYG all in one place!
- Easy-to-use company search name tool
- Quality legal documents provided by Irish Bentley Lawyer
- Fast turnaround – electronic lodgement with ASIC, immediate ACN
- Quick download available
- FREE Company Registration* (plus Standard Government ASIC Fee)
Make the most of Tax Monster’s Easy New Company Registration Process