2.You agree to ensure that your registration details are true and accurate at all times and you undertake to update your registration details from time to time when they change.
3. On registration, we provide you with a password and Customer Number. On registration you agree to pay for our services as set out on our website.
4. We reserve the right to terminate your registration at any time if you breach these terms and conditions.
5. Our services are provided to adults over the age of eighteen (18) years. By proceeding to purchase through our website, you acknowledge that you are over 18 years of age.
6. All prices are in Australian Dollars (AUD) and are inclusive of GST. We endeavour to ensure that our price list is current. Our price list can be accessed from our home page and we reserve the right to amend our prices at any time. If you have placed an order, we undertake to fulfil your order at the price listed at the time you ordered.
7. Personal information about visitors to our site is collected only when knowingly and voluntarily submitted. For example, we may need to collect such information to provide you with further services or forward any request or enquiries onto third parties. It is our intention that this policy will protect your personal information from being dealt with in any way that is consistent with applicable privacy laws in Australia.
9. For the purposes of the Do Not Call Register Act 2006 (if it applies) – by submitting your contact details or your telephone number. Your consent expressed or deemed consent to be contacted by Tax Monster Pty Ltd and affiliated company. You consent to be contacted by phone, email, mail or sms.
10. When you visit our website, we give you a limited licence to access and use our information for personal use
11. You are permitted to download a copy of the information on this website to your computer for your personal use only provided that you do not delete or change any copyright symbol, trade mark or other proprietary notice. Your use of our content in any other way infringes our intellectual property rights.
12. Except as permitted under the Copyright Act 1968 (Cth), you are not permitted to copy, reproduce, republish, distribute or display any of the information on this website without our prior written permission.
13.The licence to access and use the information on our website does not include the right to use any data mining robots or other extraction tools. The licence also does not permit you to metatag or mirror our website without our prior written permission. We reserve the right to serve you with notice if we become aware of your metatag or mirroring of our website.
14.This website may from time to time contain hyperlinks to other websites. Such links are provided for convenience only and we take no responsibility for the content and maintenance of or privacy compliance by any linked website. Any hyperlink on our website to another website does not imply our endorsement, support, or sponsorship of the operator of that website nor of the information and/or products which they provide.
15.You may link our website only with our consent. Any such linking will be entirely your responsibility and at your expense. By linking, you must not alter any of our website’s contents including any intellectual property notices and you must not frame or reformat any of our pages, files, images, text or other materials.
16. We reserve the right but will not have an obligation to remove or refuse to distribute any Content. We also reserve the right to adapt or modify your Content for any reason including for distribution purposes.
17. By posting Content on this website, you provide us with an undertaking that such Content does not infringe the rights of someone else and that it does not violate the law in any other way such as by being defamatory, being of racist content or is threatening.
18. The copyright to all content on this website including applets, graphics, images, layouts and text belongs to us or we have a licence to use those materials.
19. All trade marks, brands and logos generally identified either with the symbols TM or ® which are used on this website are either owned by us or we have a licence to use them. Your access to our website does not license you to use those marks in any commercial way without our prior written permission.
20. Any comment, feedback, idea or suggestion (called “Comments”) which you provide to us through this website becomes our property. If in future we use your Comments in promoting our website or in any other way, we will not be liable for any similarities which may appear from such use. Furthermore, you agree that we are entitled to use your Comments for any commercial or non-commercial purpose without compensation to you or to any other person who has transmitted your Comments.
21.If you provide us with Comments, you acknowledge that you are responsible for the content of such material including its legality, originality and copyright.
This company is located in Australia.
22.Whilst we take all due care in providing our services, we do not provide any warranty either express or implied including without limitation warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
23.To the extent permitted by law, any condition or warranty which would otherwise be implied into these terms and conditions is excluded.
24. We also take all due care in ensuring that our website is free of any virus, worm, Trojan horse and/or malware, however we are not responsible for any damage to your computer system which arises in connection with your use of our website or any linked website. Statutory Guarantees and Warranties to Consumers
25.Schedule 2 of the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (“C&C Act”) defines a consumer. Under the C&C Act we are a supplier of either goods or services or both to you, and as a consumer the C&C Act gives you statutory guarantees. Attached to the Standard Terms and Conditions are:-
26.As a consumer under the C&C Act you may be entitled to receive from us notices under Schedule 2 section 103 of the C&C Act. In that regard:-
27.If you are not a consumer within the meaning of Schedule 2 of the C&C Act then this clause applies to you. If you are a consumer within the meaning of the C&C Act then this clause has no effect whatsoever to in any way limit our liability or your rights. If you are not a consumer:-
28.By accessing our website, you agree to indemnify and hold us harmless from all claims, actions, damages, costs and expenses including legal fees arising from or in connection with your use of our website.
29. These terms and conditions are to be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Victoria and any claim made by either party against the other which in any way arises out of these terms and conditions will be heard in Victoria and you agree to submit to the
jurisdiction of those Courts.
30. If any provision in these terms and conditions is invalid under any law the provision will be limited, narrowed, construed or altered as
necessary to render it valid but only to the extent necessary to achieve such validity. If necessary the invalid provision will be deleted from these terms and conditions and the remaining provisions will remain in full force and effect.
31.Credit card payment is processed upon preparation, not upon your submission. Tax Monster Pty Ltd, under most circumstances, will not issue a refund of the fees after preparation. Preparation is defined as the time when you are first contacted for queries or preparation of your tax return is commenced by Tax Monster Pty Ltd, whichever earlier.
32.We undertake to take all due care with any information which you may provide to us when accessing our website. However we do not warrant and cannot ensure the security of any information which you may provide to us. Information you transmit to us is entirely at your own risk although we undertake to take reasonable steps to preserve such information in a secure manner.
34. Tax Monster Pty ltd, will credit customers account with a $10 credit applied to any returns or future returns if they have either liked us on Social Media site FaceBook or logged into our service via FaceBook Connect.
35. Tax Monster Pty Ltd provides a 24 Hour Instant Refund processing service. This may be offered to customers that are pre approved by Tax Monster. This is at the discretion of Tax Monster. If customer is approved, we will process your refund amount within 24 hours of completing your return. We will process payment of 80% of your return within 24 Hours, Tax Monster will alert the customer of payment via electronic means. 20% will be held for 30 days from time of processing the original payment, if money is received from the ATO.Any fees owing will be deducted from the remaining 20%. Instant Tax Refunds are only available to a maximum of $1500 per return. The transfer time is subject to bank processing policy.
These Terms and Conditions have been specifically drafted for, and provided to Tax Monster Pty Ltd by LawLive Pty Ltd (LawLive Pty Ltd.)